Friday, May 21, 2010

Developments!

I can't believe that there has been more than one development with PYH over the week!

One: His single One Love is out on the market now. I'm trying my bestest resist buying that because budget is tight. But I'm dead set on getting his Stars album.

Two: He has a twitter account!!! I was over the moon when gaki posted this lovely piece of news. There could be an issue of not being the genuine article. He posted pictures of himself taken from his phone to prove his identity, so I'll go with that for now. I don't see the harm of following him on Twitter.

Three: An English-subbed interview on youtube!! Finally, an interview of him that I can understand. It was nice of him to dedicate his songs to his fans; it's almost always expected from an artist. But what I find most endearing that he wanted to encourage his fans through his songs, understanding there being an economic recession. That's so sweet! However, I feel that he could could have said more; the interview felt restricted and not freestyle. Ah, well. A fangirl must get what she can...

No comments:

Post a Comment