Monday, April 19, 2010

Some PYH dancing

I never thought I'd find this little gem, thanks to this webmistress who inadvertently lead the way. This was a dance number with the contestants of the Miss Korea Pageant in 2003. So ParkYong-ha can dance after all! I'm not putting down his efforts; he was actually quite good there. The moves may be simple, but was done well. Besides. they can't have the contestants do complicated moves in their formal gowns and high heels, could they?

I'm just pleasantly surprised because if you check out this segment from On Air, and from a clip in one of his Japanese fan meetings (I'll put it up when I find it), you'll see why. His movements were kind of awkward, and one can tell that he's not used to dancing. Which is okay, since not everybody are dancers and can think up moves on the spot. And it's not a bad thing that he can't dance well, either. I think a lot of his fans find it cute. And good for him for trying for his fans. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment